[Itech] Fwd: EmergingEdTech: Online Survival Tools for PhD Thesis Writing

Teresa Franklin franklinteresa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 14:18:06 EST 2016

Hello Graduates,

Some of the tools below might be of help when writing papers — not just the dissertation or thesis.  I thought you might like to try these out!

Best wishes,
Dr. Teresa Franklin

"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence stops." - Henry Adams

Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor Emerita Educational Studies-Instructional Technology
The OHIO Group
CAEP International Committee
Fulbright Research Scholar to Turkey 2013-14
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701
740-541-8847 (cell)
Also: franklinteresa at gmail.com

OHIO University -- The best student-centered learning experience in America!