[Itech] Male Graduation Gown for Sale

Franklin, Teresa franklit at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 26 20:31:42 EDT 2016

Hello Graduates,

My husband, Doug Franklin, is selling his graduation gown as we are now fully retired and he will no longer need it.  He is 6ft tall and about 160 lbs if that helps to see what size it is as they are sold by height and weight when ordered.  It is $300 and if you are at graduation this Friday, it looks just like the one I will be wearing! :)  I will mail it to you if you decide to purchase it. (For those of you who have faculty jobs lined up and for those of you graduating next year.)

If you are interested, just email me!