[Itech] ITSA General Membership Meeting

Tracy Robinson jtracyrobinson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 12:38:41 EDT 2015

Dear Instructional Technology Certificate Students (Colleagues),

I am extending an invitation to you to attend the *Instructional Technology
Scholars Association *meeting scheduled for Thursday, October 1, 2015 at
12:00 pm to 1:00 pm in Tupper Hall Room 102.  We are serving lunch.  Free!
Please RSVP at jtracyrobinson at gmail.com so we can have an accurate lunch
count.

You will:

   - Meet ITSA Officers
   - Meet New Instructional Technology Faculty
   - Learn about ITSA leadership opportunities
   - Funding for Conference Attendance

There will be questions and answers session with new faculty.
*ITSA Background*
The Instructional Technology Scholars Association at Ohio University was
established to promote a sense of community and intellectual exchange among
students, faculty, alumni, and professionals in Instructional Technology.
We are encouraging and assisting the academic growth of the graduate
students in the Instructional Technology program in Department of Education
Studies in The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human
Services.

*Mission*
All graduate students and faculty are encouraged to participate in ITSA.
ITSA will assist graduate students in conference presentations, publishing
scholarly work, employment opportunities and professional internships.
ITSA is a resource to help you succeed!
Please RSVP. I look forward to seeing you.

Thank you.
Warmest Regards,
Tracy Robinson
ITSA President