[Itech] Fwd: Comm Dev GRS (research assistant) needed?

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 3 20:07:41 EDT 2015

Hello Graduates,

If any of you are looking for funding, please see below. I am a Comm Dev
affiliated faculty and so at times these come my way! :)

Best,
Dr. Franklin

*"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence
stops." - Henry Adams*Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor Emerita, Educational Studies-Instructional Technology
Fulbright Research Scholar to Turkey 2013-14
Department of Educational Studies
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701
740-541-8847 (cell)
also: franklinteresa at gmail.com

*~~~~~~Ohio University -- The best student-centered learning *experience in
America~~~~