[Itech] A note to Instructional Technology Graduate Students

Franklin, Teresa franklit at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 31 15:01:15 EDT 2015

Hello Graduates, Alumni and Friends,

As most of you know, I will retire this May after graduation.  I will be in Athens the last week of April and attend graduation to walk and hood my graduates that have finished this year. I will probably return next year to do the same as a few will need to finish during next year as well.  I will only work on final dissertations, theses, some programs of study, and comps until I get everyone that is my advisee through the process. I will not teach courses other than the arranged courses noted above.

Educational Studies will host a retirement party on April 29th from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm in the lobby of McCracken Hall.  Several of you have contacted me about gifts, which I appreciate the thought but not necessary.  If you wish to send me a card, my address is 416 Turnstone Drive, Little Elm, TX 75068.

I have attached the flyer invitation for the retirement party and hope if you are around, you stop by and say Hello!  (There is cake and punch!)

Happy Spring!
Dr. Teresa Franklin

"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence stops." - Henry Adams

Dr. Teresa Franklin
Director, Global Services Program
Professor, Instructional Technology
Fulbright Research Scholar to Turkey 2013-14
Department of Educational Studies
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701
740-541-8847 (cell)
also: franklinteresa at gmail.com<mailto:franklinteresa at gmail.com>

~~~~~~Ohio University -- The best student-centered learning experience in America~~~~

[https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=2bb9343d58&view=fimg&th=14b46ef85509ac41&attid=0.1&disp=emb&realattid=5cbfccc94f2fd7e2_0.1&attbid=ANGjdJ83CUAGAjF5-1yDOp_CoFGCSQ69_0MHiDNOHs-lN5JHXkhSoZ5c9Bfnrn9-Yy4h7OVUCjkx5gOs-wWWxWMWyBl6x09dfdHS4XkQBUa6zEqqljoP988wY4qdoDw&sz=w478-h138&ats=1422824277921&rm=14b46ef85509ac41&zw&atsh=1]