[Itech] FW: Call for Papers

Franklin, Teresa franklit at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 9 12:33:45 EDT 2015

Hello Graduates,

Possible location for a paper submission!

Dr. Franklin

"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence stops." - Henry Adams

Dr. Teresa Franklin
Director, Global Services Program
Professor, Instructional Technology
Fulbright Research Scholar to Turkey 2013-14
Department of Educational Studies
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701
740-541-8847 (cell)
also: franklinteresa at gmail.com<mailto:franklinteresa at gmail.com>

~~~~~~Ohio University -- The best student-centered learning experience in America~~~~

[https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=2bb9343d58&view=fimg&th=14b46ef85509ac41&attid=0.1&disp=emb&realattid=5cbfccc94f2fd7e2_0.1&attbid=ANGjdJ83CUAGAjF5-1yDOp_CoFGCSQ69_0MHiDNOHs-lN5JHXkhSoZ5c9Bfnrn9-Yy4h7OVUCjkx5gOs-wWWxWMWyBl6x09dfdHS4XkQBUa6zEqqljoP988wY4qdoDw&sz=w478-h138&ats=1422824277921&rm=14b46ef85509ac41&zw&atsh=1]