[Itech] Fwd: [Comped] Fwd: Communications position

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Sat Jan 10 17:13:20 EST 2015

Hello Graduates,

Gina has been very busy...and has sent another job for consideration for
those who are looking for an ID position.  This is a part-time position so
you might want to consider if this would provide you with some experience
in the field as you look for a full time positon.

Thanks Gina  for keeping IT Graduates in mind!

Best,
Dr. Franklin