[Itech] Fwd: Instructional Designer position open at University of Southern Indiana

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 18 17:30:43 EST 2015

Hello Graduates:

It was great to see so many of you during my time in Athens this week.
Below is a job in instructional design that may be of interest to some of
you.

Best wishes,
Dr. Franklin

--

*"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence
stops." - Henry Adams*Dr. Teresa Franklin
also: franklinteresa at gmail.com

*~~~~~~Ohio University -- The best student-centered learning *experience in
America~~~~