[Itech] Great News about Tintin (Tian) Luo and her new job!

Tian (Tintin) Luo luot at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 12 08:23:24 EDT 2015

Hello everyone in the IT big family,

Thank you all for your congrats and well wishes. Hope you are doing well
too!

My location is certainly not as nice as Jamie's, but it's also a few miles
to the VA beach so welcome to come by and visit!

All my best,
Tintin

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 8:21 PM, Teresa Franklin <franklit at ohio.edu> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Tintin has a new job!  See her note below:
>
> My new title is Assistant Professor of STEM Education and Professional
> Studies. The program is instructional design and technology at Old
> Dominion University, Norfolk, VA .
>
> Congrats to you Tintin!!!
>
> Best wishes,
> Dr. Franklin
>

> *"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence
> stops." - Henry Adams*Dr. Teresa Franklin
> Professor Emerita, Educational Studies-Instructional Technology
> Fulbright Research Scholar to Turkey 2013-14
> Department of Educational Studies
> The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education
> Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701
> 740-541-8847 (cell)
> also: franklinteresa at gmail.com
>
> *~~~~~~Ohio University -- The best student-centered learning *experience
> in America~~~~

Warm regards,

Tian (Tintin) Luo, Ph.D

*Editor:JITE: ResearchJITE: Innovations in Practice*

Instructional Technology
Email: luot at ohio.edu
Twitter: @tintinluo
www.tintinluo.com