[Itech] Fwd: Virtual Instructional Design Internship @ CPCC

David Richard Moore moored3 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 29 09:50:07 EDT 2014

Hello Dr. Moore,

The Professional Development department at Central Piedmont Community
College is looking for enthusiastic, driven, and talented instructional
design interns for the Spring 2015.  This position is virtual.  We would
love to have some of your ID students apply.  Would you be able to post
this blurb to your program list-serve or as an announcement to your
students?

*We have a wonderful opportunity for entry to mid-level instructional
designers/developers in our Professional Development department at Central
Piedmont Community College to gain experience and build your portfolio or
resume.  A**s an integral part of the Professional Development
instructional design/developer team for the Spring 2015 semester, interns
will have an assigned role set forth by the project manager that can
include the modification, evaluation, design, and development of PD’s
online training curriculum which can be delivered via online or a blended
learning opportunity. Interns will be expected to complete a project that
demands a high level of creativity and imagination that will encompass
their skills and knowledge of sound instructional design/developer
practices. Some experience with designing/developing online curriculum is
required.  This is a 4-5 month commitment and it is expected that you
dedicate between 15-20 hours (on average) per week on your project.  If you
or anyone else you may know is interested, please apply at this link:*

*http://www.internships.com/technology/Virtual-Instructional-DesignerDeveloper-I309380
<http://www.internships.com/technology/Virtual-Instructional-DesignerDeveloper-I309380>*

*We will be conducting virtual interviews between October 14th and November
14th for a hire date around December 8th, starting in January.*

*Thank you!*

*Shantell Strickland-Davis*

*CPCC Professional Development*

Best,

[image: shawrite2]

Shantell Strickland-Davis, MA

Instructional Developer II, Professional Development

PT Instructor – ACA 122

Central Campus, Hall PD Bldg., Room 325

704-330-6084 *Phone* / 704-330-6870 *Fax*

www.cpcc.edu

[image: 13679-PD-emailsig]

We value your feedback. How is our service
<http://surveys.cpcc.edu/47408/47408.asp> at CPCC?

--
David Richard Moore
Professor, Instructional Technology