[Itech] Fwd: Instructional Design Position Available for Recent PhD

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Fri May 30 11:48:10 EDT 2014

Hello Graduates,

This job comes to me from a colleague here in Texas.  They are looking for
an ID person and the work will focus on industry.  For those of you not yet
ready for such a job, it also provides some clear expectations for the
field of instructional design work if you plan to work in industry.

Please read the information carefully before applying as Dr. Rose is very
specific about what he is seeking.

Best wishes,
Dr. Franklin