[Itech] Fwd: Google launches Made with Code

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Fri Jun 20 08:31:09 EDT 2014

Hello Graduates,

I thought those of you in the K-12 system or working with K-12 may be
interested in this.  There is a new interest in computer coding in high
schools.  If you are interested, you may want to join this organization.
(Wow...this is like 'back to the future'...this is how I started my
technology career -- high school computer science teacher!)  :)

Best wishes,
Dr. Franklin