[Itech] Fwd: Scholarship Announcement

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Thu Jun 5 12:18:26 EDT 2014

Hello Graduates,

I received this from the Fulbright Commission in Turkey.  It is for a full
scholarship to study in Turkey at the PHD and MED levels.  If you are
interested, I will be happy to write a letter for recommendation for you if
needed.  (and I know these people from my own Fulbright experience.)

Dr. Franklin