[Itech] Fwd: NMC is looking for a really great Infographic designer

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 29 16:42:47 EST 2014

Hi Graduates,

Something you may be interested in!

TF

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Larry Johnson <johnson at nmc.org>
Date: Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 12:35 PM
Subject: NMC is looking for a really great Infographic designer
To: NMCSubscribers at princeton.edu

Hi NMCers,

Here at NMC we're in the need of someone who is really good at infoviz, and
who might want occasional contract work related to the NMC's Horizon
project.  It occurs to us that that person might very well be at an NMC
institution already and willing to help us, while making some extra cash,
thus this note.

If you are this person and might be interested, please write me directly at
johnson at nmc.org with some samples of your work, and we'll talk more offline
-- if you know someone who might be interested, please let them know, and
ask them to do the same.

All the best!

Larry Johnson
Chief Executive Officer

___________________________

The New Media Consortium
sparking innovation, learning and creativity

6101 West Courtyard Drive
Building One, Suite 100
Austin, TX 78730

tel 512 445-4200
fax 512 445-4205

email johnson at nmc.org
web www.nmc.org

*Need to reach me urgently?  *
*AwayFind can send me a mobile alert:*
*https://nmc.awayfind.com/johnson <https://nmc.awayfind.com/johnson>*

To contact the list administrator, send an email to listadm at nmc.org.

--

*"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence
stops." - Henry Adams*Dr. Teresa Franklin
also: franklinteresa at gmail.com
*~~~~~~The best student-centered learning *experience in America~~~~