[Itech] Spring Schedule for Dr. Franklin

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 14 14:46:57 EST 2014

Hello Graduates,

This spring I will have a very different schedule due to some health issues
with my parents.  I will be traveling back and forth to OU and will be on
campus once per month.

The week of Feb 10, March 10, and April 21st, I will be on campus to meet
with students in person. (Yes, I will be at graduation to celebrate with
you your success and walk with you! I love seeing everyone at graduation!
Happy Times!) The rest of the time I will be in Texas and will work with
students online.

I leave Turkey on Feb 1 arriving in Dallas on Feb 2 and will drive from TX
to OH and arrive on Feb 9. (Hoping to be back on US time by then.)

See you soon,

*"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence
stops." - Henry Adams*Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor, Instructional Technology
313D McCracken Hall*, *Dept. Educational Studies
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701
740-593-4561 (office)
740-541-8847 (cell)
740-593-0477 (fax)
also: franklinteresa at gmail.com
*~~~~~~The best student-centered learning *experience in America~~~~