[Itech] Diffusion simulation game!

Albrahim, Fatimah fa961211 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 5 15:36:46 EST 2014

Hi everyone,

I came across this game that designed by Indiana University. It’s kind of a training on how to occur changes in a school environment by convincing the school personals to adopt a new strategy.
I found it very interesting and challenging  to finish the mission within the assigned time.
You can find a free version of this game at:
https://www.indiana.edu/~simed/istdemo/index.html

I hope that you will enjoy trying it!

Best,

Fatimah Albrahim

Doctoral Student, Instructional Technology

The Patton College of Education

Ohio University, Athens, OH

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world."–Nelson Mandela