[Itech] UAE IT Graduates

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Mon Dec 8 19:52:15 EST 2014

Hi IT Graduates of our program and also current students,

If you have contact with an OU Alum in the UAE will you please contact me
at franklit at ohio.edu and provide the email address of the OU Alum.

Thanks,

*"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence
stops." - Henry Adams*Dr. Teresa Franklin
Director, The OHIO Group
Professor, Instructional Technology
Fulbright Research Scholar to Turkey 2013-14
Department of Educational Studies
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701
740-541-8847 (cell)
also: franklinteresa at gmail.com

*~~~~~~Ohio University -- The best student-centered learning *experience in
America~~~~