[Itech] Alex Murray Has a NEW JOB! :)

Albrahim, Fatimah fa961211 at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 13 10:22:11 EDT 2014

Congrats Alex!
Good luck with your new job!

From: Teresa Franklin <franklit at ohio.edu<mailto:franklit at ohio.edu>>
Date: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 at 5:12 PM
To: "itech at listserv.ohio.edu<mailto:itech at listserv.ohio.edu>" <itech at listserv.ohio.edu<mailto:itech at listserv.ohio.edu>>, comped <comped at listserv.ohio.edu<mailto:comped at listserv.ohio.edu>>
Subject: [Itech] Alex Murray Has a NEW JOB! :)

Hello Graduates:

Please congratulate Alex Murray on his new job.  Huntington Bank has extended him an official offer as an instructional designer within their downtown Columbus headquarters.

Congrats to Alex!!

(Graduates -- if you have a new job...let us know so we can share with others!  When you leave for the summer or graduate, we do not often know where your job is now!  We like to share with everyone to keep our network alive and working with our graduates!  Who knows -- one of our own graduates may send you in the direction of your next job!)

Best wishes,

"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence stops." - Henry Adams

Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor, Educational Studies/Instructional Technology
Fulbright Research Scholar to Turkey 2013-14
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701
740-593-4561 (office)
740-541-8847 (cell)
740-593-0477 (fax)
also: franklinteresa at gmail.com<mailto:franklinteresa at gmail.com>

~~~~~~Ohio University -- The best student-centered learning experience in America~~~~