[Itech] Fall Semester

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 5 12:35:32 EDT 2014

Hello Graduates:

As you know, this semester I am traveling back and forth to Ohio University
from Dallas, TX.  I want to provide you with the dates that I will be on
campus.

Aug.  25-30th
Sept 18-25
Oct. 13-17
Dec 1-5

If you need to see me face-to-face then please plan for those dates.  I am
online at Skype: teresa.franklin1 and Google hangouts:
franklinteresa at gmail.com

Most of you that I advise for courses, comps, proposals and dissertations
are already meeting with me online and that seems to be working well but I
did want to inform you of the campus dates. I am always happy to meet with
you online. :)  *(We are in the technology field!)*

Concerning enrollment in courses requiring permission. OU registration
policy states that you must send me an email with the course information,
number of hours, and your PID requesting that I green slip you into the
course.  I now have to produce this email to go with your green slip if you
do not want to come to campus for a meeting and carry the green slip over
the the Graduate College yourself.

Hope you are having a great summer!

*"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence
stops." - Henry Adams *Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor, Educational Studies/Instructional Technology
Fulbright Research Scholar to Turkey 2013-14
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701
740-593-4561 (office)
740-541-8847 (cell)
740-593-0477 (fax)
also: franklinteresa at gmail.com

*~~~~~~Ohio University -- The best student-centered learning *experience in
America~~~~