[Itech] Fwd: Request to visit a school in columbus

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 23 02:52:14 EDT 2013

Hello Graduates,

OU will have visitors from Malaysia in November.  They would like to visit
a US school that is innovative and has high academic standards in the
Columbus area.  If you have a school to recommend, please send your
idea to Aida
Johnston <aidajohnston at gmail.com> so that she can make the connections to
the school for the visit.

This should be a great opportunity to show off your school as they will
probably have time for more than one!  (see email below).

Thanks,
Dr. Franklin