[Itech] [Comped] Congratulations to Jamie Smith

Seann Dikkers sdikkers at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 09:28:11 EDT 2013

Jamie = Superhero.

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 9:27 AM, Buchman, Sherleena <buchmans at ohio.edu>wrote:

> Congrates Jamie!!!!!!!!!!! I am so very proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> Sincerely,
>
> "Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll
> understand." - Chinese Proverb
> Ohio University/ College of Health Sciences/ School of Nursing/ BSN
> Coordinator/
> Sherleena Buchman MSN RN
> BSN Coordinator/ Assistant Professor
> Grover E 358
> 1 Ohio University
> Athens OH 45701-2979
> T: 740.593.4499
> F: 740.593.1546
> buchmans at ohio.edu
> www.ohio.edu ? www.ohio.edu/compass
> www.twitter.com/ohiou
> www.facebook.com/OhioUniversity
> www.myspace.com/ohiouniversity
> The best student-centered learning experience
> in America

Seann M. Dikkers, PhD

Assistant Professor, Educational Studies

Ohio University

Check out the new book Mobile Media
Learning<http://www.etc.cmu.edu/etcpress/content/mobile-media-learning-forthcoming-june-2012>
.

Gaming Matter @ http://www.gamingmatter.com

21st Century Teaching Project <http://gamingmatter.com/GM/21CTP_Home.html>

Comprehensive Assessment of Leadership for Learning
(CALL)<http://www.callsurvey.org/>

GLS Research Group @ http://gameslearningsociety.org

388 McCracken Hall
Dept. Educational Studies