[Itech] Application Form for Graduate Assistantships for Fall/Spring 2013-14

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 3 22:28:21 EST 2013

Hello Graduates,

I have attached the Graduate Assistantship Application Form for those
seeking a graduate assistantship for Fall/Spring 2013-14 in the
Instructional Technology Program.  If you have a Graduate Assistantship
now, you are still required to apply each year. There are also
possibilities of GAs in the CTC in 215 McCracken.  Please see Dr. David
Moore or Ms. Elizabeth Backus concerning GAs in the CTC.

The Graduate Assistantship Application form is due to Marlene Swartz in
room 321 by April 1, 2013 at 5:00 pm.

Marlene will add a date and time stamp to the application when you submit.
Those arriving on time will be considered first.

If you are interested in an instructional design internship or possible GA,
I have several possibilities for those in the Medical College.  Please stop
by and see me concerning these ASAP.

Happy Spring Break!

*~~~~~~The best student-centered learning *experience in America~~~~
Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor, Instructional Technology
Instructional Technology Program Coordinator
313D McCracken Hall*, *Dept. Educational Studies
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701
740-593-4561 (office)
740-541-8847 (cell)
740-593-0477 (fax)
also: franklinteresa at gmail.com

"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence
stops." - Henry Adams

*
*
**