[Itech] Fwd: Internships or other?

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Thu Jun 27 11:12:15 EDT 2013

Graduates:

If you are planning to complete your Ph.D. Practicum hours or need to
complete your CET Internship, this may be a location.  If you are
interested, contact your advisor (the advisor has to  and Eric to see if
this will work for you.  Eric's contact info is below.

*Eric's note to CET Faculty:*
OU-HCOM does technical support for University Medical Associates (UMA) and
we are always looking for ways to improve faculty and staff continuing
education.  As a M.S.Ed graduate, I’m aware of the variety of excellent
skills in your programs.  We couldn’t pay the interns but we could provide
a location for them to create online learning programs and design web
courses in a real world environment while completing internship
requirements.

Dr. Franklin

** **

** **

[image: Description: Description: Ohio University]****

Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine/Department of Medical Informatics
Eric Clift, M.S. Ed; Clinical Biomedical Engineer****

Parks Hall 242 • 1 Ohio University • Athens OH 45701-2979 • T: 740.593.2514
clifte at ohio.edu • www.oucom.ohio.edu ****

** **

--
*"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence
stops." - Henry Adams
also: franklinteresa at gmail.com
*~~~~~~The best student-centered learning *experience in America~~~~

*
*
**

*