[Itech] Student Visitors from Al Baha University on Monday from 3:30 to 4:15 - Gordy Hall 115

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Sat Jun 22 14:03:38 EDT 2013

Hi Instructional Technology Graduates!

I would like to invite you to join me at Gordy Hall 115 on Monday from 3:30
to 4:15 pm.  I am hosting graduate students from Al Baha University, Saudi
Arabia and would like for them to meet some of our IT graduate students.
Teas, coffee and cookies will be served.  Come by and say Hello!

If you are in town and can drop by  for a few minutes that would be great!

Best wishes,
Dr. Teresa Franklin

*~~~~~~The best student-centered learning *experience in America~~~~
Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor, Instructional Technology
Global Services Program Director
313D McCracken Hall*, *Dept. Educational Studies
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701
740-593-4561 (office)
740-541-8847 (cell)
740-593-0477 (fax)
also: franklinteresa at gmail.com

"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence
stops." - Henry Adams

*
*
**