[Itech] ITSA Panel Invitation

Kun Li kl100309 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 24 16:37:07 EST 2013

Hello all,

ITSA is glad to hold another graduate student panel on *Jan. 31*, at *5 pm*in
*McCracken 316*. The topic is *Transitioning from Graduate Student to
Assistant Professor*. We will have two speakers introducing their
experience being hired as assistant professors. The two speakers are: *Dr.
Aaron J Sickel* from Science Education, and *Dr. Seann Dikkers* from
Instructional Technology.

There will be an Adobe Connect, the link of which will be sent out next
week in our reminder announcement. All IT graduate students are welcome to
come. Please prepare your headset if you will attend virtually. Hope to see
you there!

Stay warm!

Karen (Kun Li)

--
Kun Li
Doctoral Student, Instructional Technology