[Itech] Help to a visitor to OU

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 9 21:45:21 EDT 2013

Dea IT Grads,

Dr. Ali  Al-Sheri is hoping to visit OU and needs a short term place to
stay.  This is not something I know much about and so I am sending his
message below. If you can help, please contact him.

Dr. Franklin

I am searching for 2 bedrooms apartment for my son Omar. The one I received
for him in my trip to Athens, the guy changes his mind. Mohammad is coming
with his family on April 16th. He already has place and can move to it by
May 1st. I need 2bedrooms for Omar so when we come this summer we can stay
with him. If you know some can sign lease with him not more than 4 months;
please give me his contact number.
Thank u

Dr. Ali Mohammad Al-Shehri
Associate Prof.
Saudi Cultural Attache in India
Dr Ali M AlShehri [qernass at hotmail.com]

--
*~~~~~~The best student-centered learning *experience in America~~~~
Dr. Teresa Franklin
also: franklinteresa at gmail.com

"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence
stops." - Henry Adams

*
*
**