[Itech] EmergingEdTech: 10 Emerging Education and Instructional Technologies that all Educators Should Know About (2012)

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Sun Sep 9 14:17:31 EDT 2012

Great site -- take a look!

TF

--
*~~~~~~The best student-centered learning *experience in America~~~~

Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor, Instructional Technology
Instructional Technology Program Coordinator
313D McCracken Hall
Dept. Educational Studies
Athens, OH 45701
740-593-4561 (office)
740-541-8847 (cell)
740-593-0477 (fax)
also: franklinteresa at gmail.com

"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence
stops." - Henry Adams

*
*
**