[Itech] 'See you Saturday!

Jamie Smith smithj31 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 6 12:04:14 EDT 2012

Hello, everyone -

Just a reminder that *all* current PhD and M.Ed. graduates in the IT
program should plan to attend this Saturday's event. Graduates in the PID-C
(Professional Instructional Design Certificate) program are very welcome
and should attend if you are interested in pursuing a Masters or PhD in the
Instructional Technology Program at a later date. Here are the important
details...

*What: *Orientation and Meet & Greet

*When: *Saturday, September 8 at 12:30

*Where: *214 McCracken

*Why: *Important information regarding policy changes; meet new and old
members of the IT crowd; learn about the Instructional Technology Scholars
Association (our professional organization on campus) and our call for
officer nominations; free lunch!

*Please Bring:*

   - Drinks, a side dish and/or chips & dip to share with the group
   - $5 for annual Instructional Technology Scholars Association dues

Chicken and plates, napkins, etc. will be provided by the program. *Please
notify Dr. Franklin ASAP at franklit at ohio.edu to confirm that you will be
attending.*
Looking forward to seeing you Saturday!

Jamie
--
Jamie Smith
Graduate Faculty, Instructional Technology