[Itech] Instructional Design Competition Winners

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 1 14:58:53 EDT 2012

Congratulations!  I know you have worked hard on this project! :)

Dr. Franklin

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 2:54 PM, David Richard Moore <moored3 at ohio.edu>wrote:

> *Please congratulate your colleagues! Today, Briju Thankachan and Ken Eminian
> won the 2012 PacificCorp / AECT Instructional Design and Development
> Competition. This International Competition is highly competitive and is a
> major instructional design event in the field. PacificCorp has held this
> competition for nine years and the winners represent the very best graduate
> programs in the world. PacificCorp has made a donation to Ohio University
> in recognition of Briju and Ken’s achievement.
>
> PacifiCorp <http://www.pacificorp.com/> is specifically interested in
> promoting collaboration and mentoring within the professional community.
> The goals for this award are to:
>
>    - improve the professional practice of design and development in adult
>    learning and performance-improvement settings;
>    - promote collaboration among students, faculty, and practitioners;
>    - mentor promising students by leaders outside their home
>    institutions; and,
>    - recognize innovative design-and-development approaches to adult
>    learning and performance-improvement problems.
>
> *
>
> --
> David Richard Moore
> Associate Professor, Instructional Technology
> Department Chair, Educational Studies
> Patton College of Education and Human Services
> Ohio University
> 321B McCracken Hall, Athens OH 45701
> 740 597 1322 (O)
> moored3 at ohio.edu
> http://www.ohio.edu/people/moored3/

*~~~~~~The best student-centered learning *experience in America~~~~
Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor, Instructional Technology
Instructional Technology Program Coordinator
313D McCracken Hall*, *Dept. Educational Studies
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701
740-593-4561 (office)
740-541-8847 (cell)
740-593-0477 (fax)
also: franklinteresa at gmail.com

"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence
stops." - Henry Adams

*
*
**