[Itech] Fwd: GA ships

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 20 15:47:00 EDT 2012

Grads,  FYI Dr. Franklin
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Kessler, Greg" <kessler at ohio.edu>
Date: Mar 16, 2012 4:51 PM
Subject: Fwd: GA ships
To: "Franklin, Teresa" <franklit at ohio.edu>

Hi Teresa,

If you have any students who do not have funding for Spring this may be a
good opportunity for them.

Greg

Begin forwarded message:

*From: *"Partyka, Betsy" <partyka at ohio.edu>
*Subject: **GA ships*
*Date: *March 16, 2012 2:44:06 PM EDT
*To: *"Kessler, Greg" <kessler at ohio.edu>

Hi, Greg,

I don't know if Jeff passed the  message on to you, but I have a couple of
GA ships available for this spring. Linguistics has everyone covered, but
Jeff thought you might know if there was anyone in Education that could use
this stipend and waiver for a quarter. They would basically do work in the
office and perhaps help a faculty member or two with projects.

Let me know if you have any needy students. Must be grads!

Betsy