[Itech] Fwd: Job Opening: Instructional Technologist

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 31 16:55:29 EST 2012

Graduates,

A job here in Ohio.

Dr. Franklin

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <Sarah.McCorkle at mercycollege.edu>
Date: Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 3:56 PM
Subject: Job Opening: Instructional Technologist
To: franklit at ohio.edu

Hi Teresa! I hope all is well at Ohio University. I'm currently with Mercy
College of Ohio and we have an opening for an Instructional Technologist.
Our Distance Education division is growing leaps and bounds here and I
wondered if you could pass the information below along to your students.
I'd love to receive some applications from OU candidates. This opportunity
is for a full-time position.

Thanks!

Sarah McCorkle
Instructional Designer
Mercy College of Ohio

Instructional Technologist

Mercy College of Ohio's Distance Education division would like to announce
an employment opportunity for an Instructional Technologist at their Toledo
campus.

Brief Description: Responsible for multimedia support required for
web-based course delivery. Supports design, development & coordination of
multimedia & production services for the campus community. Bachelor Degree
w/min 1-2 yrs exp required.

Preferred Qualifications: One to two years experience with
computer-assisted instruction and multimedia production at an accredited
institution of higher education is preferred. Experience in creating
interactive programs or applications for delivery of instructional content
is a plus. Experience with instructional design, and in working directly
with faculty preferred.

Full description: http://bit.ly/xISwvV

https://www.mercycollege.edu/admin/empl_opps/docs/Jan%202012%20~%20Instructional%20Technologist.pdf<https://www.mercycollege.edu/admin/empl_opps/docs/Jan%202012%20%7E%20Instructional%20Technologist.pdf>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message, including any attachments, is for
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the

*~~~~~~The best student-centered learning *experience in America~~~~

Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor, Instructional Technology
Instructional Technology Program Coordinator
Dept. Educational Studies
Athens, OH 45701
740-593-4561 (office)
740-541-8847 (cell)