[Itech] EDCT 880 Meeting -Feb 2, 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 25 10:09:55 EST 2012

Hello EDCT 880 Grads,

I know Tom has made all assignments in the CTC but want to touch base with
you to make sure you are keeping up your blog and to see if there are
questions.  Please plan to meet on Thursday, Feb 2, 4-5 pm in the 217 lab.
Please also send me your blog address before that meeting so that I can
check to see your progress and to identify and concerns or issues we may
need to discuss.

Thanks,

*~~~~~~The best student-centered learning *experience in America~~~~

Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor, Instructional Technology
Instructional Technology Program Coordinator
Dept. Educational Studies
Athens, OH 45701
740-593-4561 (office)
740-541-8847 (cell)