[Itech] Friday's Video Conference with Yemen students is canceled

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 23 10:50:50 EST 2012

Hi Graduates,

The video conference in Copeland with the Yemen students has been canceled
and will be rescheduled at a later date.  Yemen is in the middle of
elections and the students who had planned to speak with us are involved in
the elections and helping with the candidates.  I am hoping that we will
have another opportunity to speak with them and talk about the Arab Spring
events and also the election process in their country.  Each time we share
issues and concerns across our global community it changes the world in
which we live and helps us to have a better understanding of each other.

I will email when I have the new date and hope you can attend then.

*~~~~~~The best student-centered learning *experience in America~~~~

Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor, Instructional Technology
Instructional Technology Program Coordinator
313D McCracken Hall
Dept. Educational Studies
Athens, OH 45701
740-593-4561 (office)