[Itech] Theory & Pract in Adult Learn: Welcome to EDCT 7033

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 29 10:46:06 EDT 2012

Grads -- typo by me in subject line -- the course is EDCT 7031 for the
Adult Learning Course.

TF

--
*~~~~~~The best student-centered learning *experience in America~~~~

Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor, Instructional Technology
Instructional Technology Program Coordinator
313D McCracken Hall
Dept. Educational Studies
Athens, OH 45701
740-593-4561 (office)
740-541-8847 (cell)
740-593-0477 (fax)
also: franklinteresa at gmail.com

"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence
stops." - Henry Adams

*
*
**