[Itech] Fwd: FW: We're looking for innovative educators for the Microsoft Partners in Learning US Forum

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 30 11:55:29 EDT 2012

From: Grammer, Doug <grammer at ohio.edu>
Date: Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 9:55 AM
Subject: FW: We're looking for innovative educators for the Microsoft
To: "Moore, David" <moored3 at ohio.edu>, "Franklin, Teresa" <franklit at ohio.edu

*From:* Microsoft, a partner of Tech & Learning [mailto:
*Sent:* Friday, April 20, 2012 12:00 PM
*To:* Grammer, Doug

<http://www.cfmediaview.com/lp1.aspx?v=6_596087321_29947_2&q=mv&s=2ma>****

****

<http://www.cfmediaview.com/lp1.aspx?v=6_596087321_29947_3&q=mv&s=2ma>****

****

Microsoft Partners in Learning 2012 US Forum

*Showcasing and Celebrating Innovative Teaching*

Are you using technology to engage students and inspire creative thinking?

Would you like to collaborate with innovative educators from across the
United States and gain new ideas for effectively integrating technology in
the classroom?

Apply to the 8th Microsoft Partners in Learning 2012 US Forum, Microsoft’s
global teacher recognition forum. ****

*"Before going…I was totally unaware of the transformations taking place in
classrooms around the world. Joining this inspiring global community of
teachers has opened my mind to a feast of information and ideas that has no
end." *

*Cheryl Arnett*, teacher, Colorado**

*Who should apply?*****

• Educators or teams of two educators leading class projects that use
technology to positively impact student learning****

• School and district leaders directing programs that use technology to
enhance education throughout the school community****

Click here to watch a short video to learn more and
apply<http://www.cfmediaview.com/lp1.aspx?v=6_596087321_29947_4&q=mv&s=2ma>

Final deadline to apply is May 15, 2012. Open to all K-12 U.S. educators.

Applicants accepted to the Forum will have their expenses to the Forum paid
by Microsoft. Finalists from the US Forum will go on to the Global Forum in
Athens, Greece.

<http://www.cfmediaview.com/lp1.aspx?v=6_596087321_29947_5&q=mv&s=2ma>****

****

* <http://www.cfmediaview.com/lp1.aspx?v=6_596087321_29947_6&q=mv&s=2ma>***<http://www.cfmediaview.com/lp1.aspx?v=6_596087321_29947_6&q=mv&s=2ma>
*** <http://www.cfmediaview.com/lp1.aspx?v=6_596087321_29947_6&q=mv&s=2ma>Learn
More and Apply on
Facebook<http://www.cfmediaview.com/lp1.aspx?v=6_596087321_29947_7&q=mv&s=2ma>
***

****

****

****

*MICROSOFT
PARTNERS IN LEARNING*
A global initiative that helps
schools and educators use technology to help every student receive an
excellent education.****

 ****

** **

****

 ****

****

****

 ****

Microsoft respects your privacy. Please read our online Privacy
Statement<http://www.cfmediaview.com/lp1.aspx?v=6_596087321_29947_8&q=mv&s=2ma>
.

Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052****

****

*Manage Your Email
Preferences/Unsubscribe<http://www.cfmediaview.com/lp1.aspx?v=6_596087321_29947_9_grammer@ohio.edu&q=mv&s=2ma>
*
*Change Your Email
Address<http://www.cfmediaview.com/lp1.aspx?v=6_596087321_29947_10&q=mv&s=2ma>
*****

To report abuse, click
here.<abuse at newbay.cfmvmail.com?subject=Remove%20grammer at ohio.edu>
****

You have received this message because you previously gave your email
address to NewBay Media LLC.
© 2012 NewBay Media LLC, 28 East 28th Street, 12th Floor, New York, NY
10016 | 212.378.0400****

****

--
*~~~~~~The best student-centered learning *experience in America~~~~

Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor, Instructional Technology
Instructional Technology Program Coordinator
313D McCracken Hall
Dept. Educational Studies
Athens, OH 45701
740-593-4561 (office)
740-541-8847 (cell)
740-593-0477 (fax)
also: franklinteresa at gmail.com

"A teacher affects eternity; she/he can never tell where the influence
stops." - Henry Adams

*
*
**