[Itech] Presentation Opportunity

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 2 16:42:30 EDT 2012

Dear Graduates:

Please see the information below:

Dr. Franklin

*From:* Mather, Peter
*Sent:* Friday, March 30, 2012 3:40 PM
*To:* Boakye-Yiadom, Michael; Drometer, Haley; Okumu, Jacob;
kl216508-forward
*Cc:* Paulins, Ann
*Subject:* Opportunity to present research

*Hello Folks,*

* *

*Please see the message below from Dr. Ann Paulins. She is looking for two
students who can present at an hour long presentation on their research to
the Dean’s Circle of Engagement members. The presentation is on April 26
between 10:45 and 1:45. Beginning next week and ending on April 19th, she
will ask the participants to meet on Thursdays at 11am to practice the
presentation. *

* *

*Are any of you available to do this? Please let me know asap. *

* *

*Thanks,*

*Pete *

* *