[Itech] Detection of Plagiarism -- Some options

Bikowski, Dawn bikowski at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 28 17:46:25 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,
You are also all invited to take our Thesis and Dissertation Writing course (ELIP 516).

We have a section every quarter. It's 3 credit hours and you get lots of individualized feedback on your own paper/work.

Winter Quarter 2011-12:
ELIP 516 Thursdays 5:00-7:00pm

Let me know if you ever want more information about the course.

Best,
Dawn

Dawn Bikowski, PhD
Director, English Language Improvement Program
Linguistics, Ohio University
Gordy 367
bikowski at ohio.edu<mailto:bikowski at ohio.edu>
740-593-0201