[Itech] Group 3 work with lifelong learning to build BB courses

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 15 12:54:37 EDT 2011

Hi Graduates:

Dr. Wilan is seeking people who might be interested in a Group 3 position of
20 hours per week to do work in Blackboard, help with course development,
etc.  A group 3 contract does not have tuition or health benefits.  If you
are interested, let me know and I will forward your name to him.  Please
send a vitae.

You can also pass this on to others that you may think would be interested.

Thanks,

Professor, Instructional Technology
Instructional Technology Program Coordinator
Dept. Educational Studies
Gladys W. & David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701
740-593-4561 (office)
740-593-0477 (fax)