[Itech] Fwd: Favor

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Fri May 20 12:46:26 EDT 2011

Graduates -- Job Possibility!

TF

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Beach, Bonnie <beachb at ohiodominican.edu>
Date: Tue, May 17, 2011 at 8:41 PM
Subject: Favor
To: "franklit at ohio.edu" <franklit at ohio.edu>, "moored3 at ohio.edu" <
moored3 at ohio.edu>

Hi Teresa and David,

I'm looking for an online course designer to work on a special project this
summer.  I have the bare bones of an online  course in project-based
learning but would like it to be glitsy and professional looking.    After
meeting with me to discuss the course, I think the work could be done
anywhere.  There might be special trips to ODU if we wanted to include
podcasts or such of our faculty/students...but just as the need arises.

Do you have any really good doc students who might want some extra work this
summer?  Also do you have any idea of how much the "going rate" might be to
pay someone make this course great?

Thanks bunches
Bonnie

Bonnie Beach, Ph.D
Dean, Education Division
Ohio Dominican University
1216 Sunbury Rd
Columbus, OH 43219
614.251.4625
beachb at ohiodominican.edu

________________________________
This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information and is
intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any use
by others is strictly prohibited.

Professor, Instructional Technology
Instructional Technology Program Coordinator
Dept. Educational Studies
Gladys W. & David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701
740-593-4561 (office)
740-593-0477 (fax)