[Itech] Next ITSA Meeting - Monday March 7, 5pm

Straight, Ryan straight at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 1 13:24:46 EST 2011

Hello all,

Just a reminder that the next ITSA meeting will be March 7, 5-6pm in McCracken 217B, just as last time. An agenda will be sent out prior to the meeting time, so if there is anything anyone would like to discuss or bring up, just let me know and I'll add it.

Voting is coming to a close in a couple days for the 2010-11 ITSA officer elections and I'm looking forward to announcing the new officers at the meeting. If you haven't voted yet, please do so (just remember you have to be an ITSA member, first). The link to the membership form is http://bit.ly/ITSA-2010-11-Membership-Form

The end of the term is looming, so good luck, everyone!
Ryan
--

Ryan Straight, M.Ed.
Student System Testing Analyst

An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field.
 ~ Niels Bohr