[Itech] EDCT 880 Meeting this Week

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 11 09:29:48 EST 2011

Dear EDCT 880 Graduate Students (Dr. Moore and Franklin)

We will not meet this week but will meet next week (1-20).  We have decided
to do a 2 week cycle on the meetings.  During this time, please find out
what you can about the A++ Certification and begin to work on learning about
the many different operating systems.  Also find at least 2 different lab
policy/ operational manuals/standards for how labs are operated here on
campus or at other institutions.

Be ready to discuss both the requirements of the A++ Certification and the
Policy issues for lab operations.  You should also have a proposal
concerning what you will work on during the 'down' time in the lab this
quarter.  Dr. Moore and I will make assignments and approve your proposal at
the 23oth meeting.

Thanks,
Dr. Franklin and Dr. Moore

Professor, Instructional Technology
Instructional Technology Program Coordinator
Dept. Educational Studies
Gladys W. & David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701
740-593-4561 (office)
740-593-0477 (fax)