[Itech] ITSA Nominations

Straight, Ryan straight at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 16 10:06:26 EST 2011

Hello all,

Just a reminder that nominations for the 2010-11 Instructional Technology Scholars Association officer positions  are open now and will be through the end of the week. Please consider nominating you or someone you think would be a good leader for our programs' professional association. Not only does it help you get to know your colleagues better, but it looks great on a curriculum vitae!

http://bit.ly/ITSA-2010-11-Nomination-Form

We're taking nominations for president, vice president, treasurer, secretary and an IT lead. The positions don't really take up all that much time and you'd be helping to shape the future of the program and the field. For a more detailed look at some of the offices, go here: http://db.tt/TqdhbQS.

(You can pick and choose what offices to nominate someone for and, remember, you can nominate yourself!)
Ryan
--

Ryan Straight, M.Ed.
Interim ITSA Organizer

The best way to predict the future is to create it.
~ Peter F. Drucker