[Itech] Instructional Technology Scholars Association Meeting - February 7, 5 pm 217B (lab)

Straight, Ryan straight at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 3 16:04:19 EST 2011

Hi all,

Was hoping everyone that uses Facebook could RSVP at the meeting event so we have an idea of how many are coming. Just go to https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=108638915877029&index=1  and say you're attending. (Otherwise, we may run out of pizza! Ack!)

Thanks,
Ryan
--

Ryan Straight, M.Ed.
Student System Testing Analyst

Man is a game playing animal and a computer is another way to play games.
~ Scott Adams

Hello Graduates,

The Instructional Technology Scholars Association (ITSA) will have their first meeting on Monday, February 7th at 5:00 pm in room 217 McCracken.  This will be an organizational meeting with a look at the OU policies for student organizations, election of officers, and make some decisions about future meetings.  Pizza will be provided. Please find attached an agenda and the by-laws of OU and our organization.

Please come!  We need to have everyone involved in the ITSA!

Professor, Instructional Technology
Instructional Technology Program Coordinator
Dept. Educational Studies
Gladys W. & David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701
740-593-4561 (office)
740-593-0477 (fax)