[Itech] Fwd: FW: 1/2 year job posting

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Fri Dec 16 15:48:03 EST 2011

Graduates,

A possible teaching job.

TF

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Franklin, Teresa <franklit at ohio.edu>
Date: Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 3:40 PM
Subject: FW: 1/2 year job posting
To: "franklinteresa at gmail.com" <franklinteresa at gmail.com>

** **

*From:* Stephanie Hoeppner [mailto:vicepresident at cstaohio.com]
*Sent:* Friday, December 16, 2011 11:00 AM
*To:* Stephanie Hoeppner
<davefdavef at yahoo.com>
*Subject:* 1/2 year job posting****

** **

This may be a strange email as I assume everyone on here has a job.  What I
am hoping is that perhaps you know someone who was rift or is looking for a
job.  We have a tech teacher that is leaving at the semester. This just
came about this week.  The job is 30 miles east of Cincinnati at Clermont
Northeastern Schools in Batavia, Ohio.   I have listed some info below but
if you know of anyone feel free to forward this to them or have them
contact me at  smhoeppner at gmail.com****

** **

Here is the posting that was sent to me from our district office. ****

Please be advised there is an anticipated opening for a 6-12 integrated
technology teacher beginning January 17, 2012.  Proper certification is
required.  Interested candidates should apply to Mr. Earley or Mrs. Powell
on or before December 30, 2011.****

** **

The school website it www.cneschools.org****

** **

** **

Thanks,****

Stephanie Hoeppner****

** **

** **

** **

** **

** **

 ****

****

*The best way to have a good idea is to have a lot of ideas, and throw away
the bad ones. --Linus Pauling
***

Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor, Instructional Technology
Instructional Technology Program Coordinator
Dept. Educational Studies
Athens, OH 45701
740-593-4561 (office)
740-541-8847 (cell)