[Itech] Fwd: Instructional System Designer Position Details

David Richard Moore moored3 at ohio.edu
Fri Dec 9 11:08:02 EST 2011

** **

*Edge Dynamic Human Solutions *is currently recruiting for multiple
*Instructional
Designer* job opportunities located in *Orlando, FL*.  This position is a
six month contract right-to-hire and below I have listed the job details
about this position for your review:

** **

*** If you are interested in this position please send me your updated MS
Word version of your resume and 3-4 professional references.*

** **

*Instructional Designer:*

* *

*Qualifications:***

**·         ***Must have at least 1-5 years of experience with
Instructional Design*

**·         ***Experience with IMI (Interactive Multimedia Instruction) is
strongly preferred*

   - *Working with e-Learning and storyboards*
   - *Proficiency in Microsoft Word. *

   - *Familiarization with ADL SCORM and ADA Section 508 compliance
   requirements would be a plus. *
   - *Superior time management and organizational skills. *
   - *Strong written and presentation skills. *
   - *Experience with authoring tools and related software for the purpose
   of producing multimedia training packages. *

** **

** **

If you are not interested, but know someone who may be, Edge offers a
*$500*referral bonus should your referral be successfully placed.

** **

Thank you,

** **

*Jordan Whitehead*

*Recruiter*

*Edge Dynamic Human Solutions, Inc.*

Office:  (321) 251-7140****

jordanwhitehead at edge-dynamic.com <http://www.edge-dynamic.com/>

** **

--
David Richard Moore
Associate Professor, Instructional Technology
moored3 at ohio.edu
http://www.ohio.edu/people/moored3/