[Itech] Emails over the next few days

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 17 15:03:46 EDT 2010

Graduates,

I am without electricity at my house due to the tornado in Athens County --
and they say it may be Sunday before I have electricity.  My emails may be a
little slow in getting back to you as I will have to drive into OU to
respond.

Thanks,

“The best way to have a good idea is to have lots of ideas.” - Linus Pauling

Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor, Instructional Technology
Instructional Technology Program Coordinator
Dept. Educational Studies
Gladys W. & David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701
740-593-4561 (office)
740-593-0477 (fax)