[Itech] Ohio University CALL Conference

Greg Kessler kessler at ohio.edu
Sat Oct 9 07:40:43 EDT 2010

Hello All,

The Ohio University CALL Practice and Research Group will be hosting
its 3rd annual free CALL conference on April 22nd, 2011. The conference
will take place on the Ohio University campus in Athens from 9 AM to 5
PM.

The deadline for proposals is November 30th.

We are excited to have Dr. Bryan Smith from Arizona State University as our plenary speaker. Other
highlights include invited and vetted presentations, workshops and
demonstrations.

You can find more information, including the call for proposals, at http://sites.google.com/site/oucallconference

Please share this email with others who may be interested.

Best,
Greg
Greg Kessler
Assistant Professor of Computer Assisted Language Learning
Department of Linguistics
Director of Language Resource Center
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701