[Itech] Recommended Summer Course: VisCom digital imaging class

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Tue May 4 18:53:08 EDT 2010

Graduates,

If you are in need of a summer class or just want to take a wonderful set of
courses....these are GREAT summer courses and provide a perspective on using
digital tools that is somewhat different from our educational focus.  You
will have an opportunity to learn what magazines, print and the web expects
from digital design.

The note below gives instructions on how to enroll in these courses -- which
I highly recommend!

Dr. Franklin