[Itech] Fwd: vote request

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 7 16:09:26 EST 2010

Dear Graduates,

One of our organizations in Ohio is trying to obtain a Pepsi Cola grant.  If
you have time, please click on the link below and vote for the grant.  You
can vote once per day.  We would really like for Ohio to get the grant.
Also there are other grants out there that sound like fun (don't vote for
them -- just read them!)  We want Ohio to win!

Thanks,
Teresa