[Itech] Fwd: 10 Tips to Help You Relax, Reflect, & Recharge

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Fri Jun 4 08:24:34 EDT 2010

Graduates:

Think you might enjoy this!

TF

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cindy Johanson, Edutopia <Cindy_Johanson_Edutopia at mail.vresp.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 5:56 PM
Subject: 10 Tips to Help You Relax, Reflect, & Recharge
To: franklit at ohio.edu

 Click to view this email in a
browser<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?TheGeorgeLucasEducat/1c3a1d903d/6033181f84/1a9268ce7e>
 [image: Edutopia | What Works in
Education]<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?TheGeorgeLucasEducat/1c3a1d903d/6033181f84/dd10e9a8d6>
*FREE RESOURCE!
*
[image: Summer Rejuvenation Classroom Resource
Guide]<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?TheGeorgeLucasEducat/1c3a1d903d/6033181f84/3cc90ea63a>

 *Download our Summer Rejuvenation Guide
today!<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?TheGeorgeLucasEducat/1c3a1d903d/6033181f84/b8d4f3310f>
*

  *SPREAD THE WORD
*
   *Tweet About
It*<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?TheGeorgeLucasEducat/1c3a1d903d/6033181f84/bb7391c55b/status=New%20Resource%204%20Summer%3A%2010%20Tips%202%20Help%20You%20Relax%2C%20Reflect%2C%20%26%20Recharge%204%20the%20Coming%20School%20Year%20http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2Fc52A7H%20via%40edutopia>

  *Share on Facebook*<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?TheGeorgeLucasEducat/1c3a1d903d/6033181f84/503b929a43/u=http://www.edutopia.org/summer-rejuvenation-classroom-resource-guide>

  *Forward to a
Friend*<http://oi.vresp.com/f2af/v4/send_to_friend.html?ch=1c3a1d903d&lid=1243011211&ldh=6033181f84>

   Dear *Edutopia* Friend,

Summer is here and to celebrate, *Edutopia* has a brand-new resource to
share with you.

Our latest classroom resource guide, *Summer Rejuvenation Guide: 10 Tips to
Help You Relax, Reflect, and Recharge for the Coming School Year*, is filled
with ideas and carefully selected Internet links to help you make the most
of your break from the bell schedule. Whether it's reading a good book or
stargazing, this resource-packed guide highlights 10 fun ways to spend your
well-deserved free time this summer.

I hope you'll *download our new Summer Rejuvenation
Guide<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?TheGeorgeLucasEducat/1c3a1d903d/6033181f84/08edd1e2bc>
*, and share it with your colleagues, too.

>From tips on how to "Grow Your Network" to "Curate Classroom Artifacts," our
summer guide will help you relax, learn, and grow. Personal development and
fun always serves your classroom but, for now, just enjoy.

So please *take advantage of our special Summer Rejuvenation
Guide<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?TheGeorgeLucasEducat/1c3a1d903d/6033181f84/ff94ea4826>
* and share it with fellow educators.

Thanks for being such an important part of the *Edutopia* community and
supporting our efforts to bring you inspiration and information about
innovations in teaching and learning.

Have a great summer!

  [image: Cindy Johanson] [image: Signature]

 *Cindy Johanson*<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?TheGeorgeLucasEducat/1c3a1d903d/6033181f84/a7cd619823>
Executive Director
The George Lucas Educational Foundation
Publisher of *Edutopia*

   You've received this email because you are an *Edutopia* supporter and/or
expressed interest in future communications from us. Please email
membership at edutopia.org with any questions.

© 2010 The George Lucas Educational Foundation. All rights reserved.

The George Lucas Educational Foundation
PO Box 3494
San Rafael, CA 94912

Read <http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html> the